Water Policy and Planning: Find UF Experts
- UF/IFAS Extension County Offices - You can find UF/IFAS research-based education programs in your county.
- UF/IFAS Center for Public Issues Education (PIE Center) – The Center responds to the many economic, environmental and social challenges Floridians face by measuring knowledge, behaviors and attitudes of consumers and constituents.
- UF/IFAS Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation – The primary goal of this Department is to develop and communicate the knowledge necessary for the conservation and management of wildlife and their habitats for the greatest aesthetic, ecological, economic, and recreational values.
- UF/IFAS Food and Resource Economics Department – Economic analysis of costs and benefits can help communities arrive at more acceptable and balanced water policy decisions.
- UF/IFAS Program for Resource Efficient Communities – The program's research and outreach activities focus on the implementation of water and energy resource efficiency strategies and best design practices at the house, lot, and community levels.
- UF/IFAS School of Forest Resources and Conservation – This School focuses on the topics related to biology, ecology, economics, policy, and human dimensions for management and conservation of forests and natural resources.
- UF Water Institute – The UF Water Institute brings together talents from throughout the University of Florida to address complex water issues through innovative interdisciplinary research, education, and public outreach programs.